At Brown & Medina Nutrition we provide specific meal planning designed to meet your weight and wellness goals. We offer a sustainable lifestyle approach customized to your schedule, professional and family demands, dietary restrictions and palate. We are skilled in addressing any and all dietary restrictions including vegan and vegetarian diets as well as Kosher, Anti-Inflammatory (for Arthritis, Gastro-Intestinal Disorders, Cardiovascular Diseases and Connective Tissue Disorders) and Gluten Free diets to name a few.
Our clientele come to us for all of their weight management and wellness needs including weight loss, weight gain and weight maintenance whether for medical necessity or appearance. We take the time to learn about each of our clients in order to develop a highly tailored plan which promotes eating whole, unprocessed foods for optimal energy and vitality.
Our Menu For Success:
- We create individualized food plans.
- We provide continuous coaching and motivational counseling.
- Behavioral strategies to manage emotional and stress eating.
- We teach hunger and satiety awareness with the goal of learning intuitive eating.*
- We provide strategies and support to manage holiday and vacation eating.
- For the client who eats primarily in restaurants or subsists on take-out meals we provide strategies for making healthful choices and review menus for the best options.
- “It can take a village.” We can refer to the best of the best for personal training, in-home chefs, and other support.
*Intuitive Eating: A nutrition philosophy based on the premise that becoming more attuned to the body’s natural hunger signals is a more effective way to attain a healthy weight, rather than keeping track of the amounts of energy and fats in foods. It’s a process that is intended to create a healthy relationship with food, mind and body, making it a popular treatment for disordered eating and eating disorders. Intuitive eating, just like many other dieting philosophies, goes by many names, including non-dieting or the non-diet approach, normal eating, wisdom eating, conscious eating and more.
While No Body Is Perfect, we’ll be sure to help you reach your personal best!